Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Weekend to be remembered






Day 1 (Friday)

The headache in the morning seems go away after gulping 2 panadol and napping for 2 hours in the afternoon. Aleeya and Daniel are screaming to go outside and play. The weather is so hot and humid but for them I will rather brave the temperature and play with them. Kid always is a kid. No matter how hot the weather is or bad the condition outside they will have all fun playing and giggling.


Day 2 (Sat)

Parent day out. My wife and I went for movie in Summit. Narnia - good la.
Afternoon - quick escapade to Bukit Komanwel playground for afternoon brisk walk. Alleya are happy with the changing environment and smile more.


Day 3 (Sun)


Suppose to have pool party at pian place but as usual the organizer didn’t plan. The whole day is a waste. Nothing been done except went to my office to check email and aleeya have the opportunity to play in my office. That day she become my boss.. jadi kuda la….. giddy up yehaaa



Day 4 (Mon) - holiday for wilayah and few state

Hehehehe - Family days out. We plan to go to Sogo by LRT more then a week ago. Fun but so tiring because the LRT Station in Sogo didn’t provides escalator for parent with kids like us. As usual when we are out many things will be ushered along for I don’t know what. But lucky we didn’t do a lot of shopping that day.

No comments: