Wednesday, July 15, 2009

CEMPAKA NUR ARISSA

A new addition to jefri/fairuz family came out at 1.15 pm on 05/07/09 in Putrajaya Hospital. Actually my wife admitted to the hospital since Thursday night after complaining the baby didn't move much. She been advice to come to the hospital for further observation and after few test the doctor decided to admit her into the ward as precaution in case anything happen. So i been shuttle back and forth from Bukit Jalil to Putrajaya since then. The waiting games begun. heheheh.. The first diagnose was my wife maybe have to be cesarean due to the size of the baby. After consulting many people we decided that cesarean maybe the best method to save the baby from any injury occur during the labour. But the funny thing was the 2nd doctor said my wife may not go tru cesarean after all and advice to give birth naturally.


the experience waiting for my wife to gave birth make me love her more...Thank mama...

mama with cempaka at the first day


Cempaka sleeping and her look more like daniel


My little princess

No comments: